Tuesday, September 15, 2015

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN COCONUT MILK


Typical ingredients in the coconut milk you are buying from the grocery store: Filtered water, coconut cream, tricalcium phosphate, carrageenan, gellan gum, sea salt, natural flavors, vitamin A palmitate, ergocalciferol (vitamin D2), and cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).  

All that should make you want to gag. 
What the crap is carrageenan anyway, and why are we eating it?

Carrageenan is bad news and the food industry allows it in our processed meat and dairy products. Read more about it here: WIKI 

Learn how to make your own organic, two-ingredient coconut milk, by watching the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

About

My name is Elizabeth, and I have so many hobbies, I don't know what to do with myself. I post a new how-to video every Tuesday. I can't promise you will learn anything, but I can promise you will be entertained! Enjoy!